FROM FIRE CHIEF SEAN MACRI:

Ensuring the safety of our attendees as well as the fire departments and organizations who planned on participating, we have made the decision to postpone until tomorrow evening. We are less concerned about the rainfall, and more concerned about wind gusts as well as the potential need for emergency services in the area to focus on storm response.