The Hammonton Police Department has an immediate opening for part-time 911 Public Safety Telecommunicator. This position could very well lead to a full-time position in the near future.
Applicants must meet the following qualifications:
· High School Diploma or GED
· Prior Police, Fire, EMS Dispatching experience
· Current CPR Certification
· Current NJ Emergency Basic Telecommunicator Certification (BTC)
· Current NJ Emergency Medical Dispatcher Certification (EMD)
· Knowledge and experience of the NJ Criminal Justice Information System (CJIS)
· Ability to speak and understand the English language.
· Must be able to work days, nights, weekends, and holidays.
· You must have a valid NJ driver’s license.
At this time the current starting salary for our part-timers is $15.00 an hour.
If you are interested in working for our Police Department, here are your options to send your resume:
The Hammonton Police Department
Attn: Chief Kevin Friel
100 Central Avenue
Hammonton, NJ 08037
Email to: Chief of Police, Kevin Friel: email@example.com Chief Public Safety Telecommunicator, Paul J. Sacco: firstname.lastname@example.org