Atlantic County Voter Registration, Party Declaration, Absentee Ballot, Other Forms:
Can be found on http://www.aclink.org/elections/
Please forward all forms directly to address indicated on form.
Registration deadline to vote at the next election is 29 days prior to election day. The Commissioner of Registration will notify you upon receipt of registration form.
To obtain an Atlantic County Voter Registration Card for yourself, please contact Atlantic County Board of Elections by dialing 609-625-7000.
* United States Citizen
* 18 years of age by the date of the next election
Application for Absentee Ballots:
A "No Excuses Absentee Ballot" has now been implemented. Therefore, anyone may request an absentee ballot and you do not have to give a reason for same.
You must complete and forward the application for absentee ballot and it must be received by Atlantic County Clerk no later than 7 days prior to election. The County Clerk will mail your ballot to the address you designate on your application. You may hand deliver absentee ballot application up to 3:00 p.m. the day prior to the election.
1. You must be a registered voter.
2. Once you apply for an absentee ballot, you will not be permitted to vote at your polling place in the same election.
3. Do not submit more than one application for the same election.
4. You must apply for an Absentee Ballot for each election that you will not be able to vote in person.
Primary or General Election and School Board Election – Polling Places:
Opened 6:00AM - 8:00PM
D-1 - Disabled American Veterans - 446 South Egg Harbor Road
D-2 - Hammonton Water Department - 12th & Lincoln
D-3 - Hammonton Fire Company #2 - 51 N. White Horse Pik
D-4 - Meadows Condo Club House - 1 Jamestown Blvd. (off Pleasant Mills Rd.)
D-5 - Hammonton Canoe Club - 100 Sports Drive
D-6 - Mount Carmel Society - 14 Tilton Street
D-7 - Hammonton Fire Company #1 - 100 Passmore Ave.
Special School Board Election – Polling Places:
Opened 2:30PM - 9:00PM
District 4, 7 - Fire Company #1 - 100 Passmore Ave.
District 1, 2, 3, 6 - Fire Company #2 - 51 North White Horse Pike
District 5 - Hammonton Canoe Club - 100 Sports Drive
* Regular School Board Elections will now be held at November General Elections.